Senior Sales Engineer, Cloud Security, NY / DC, USA
Growing Cloud Security firm looking to scale up their Sales Engineering team with the hire of a Senior Sales Engineer to support Regional Sales/Account Execs throughout the NE / Mid-Atlantic region.
The successful candidate will ideally have 5-10 years+ experience within a Sales Engineering/Pre-Sales position, with technical strengths including some of the following:
- Network/Cloud/Application Security
- HIPAA, PCI, PII, ITAR, GLBA, SOX, etc
- SAAS Cloud-based offerings
- Data Encryption
- IAM, PKI, Single Sign-On
- Email Infrastructure (eg Exchange, O365 deployment/support)
- Network Architecture and topography including typical router, load balancing, proxy services
- SFDC Development or Administrative experience
- Box deployment/support experience
The Senior Sales Engineer will help bridge the gap between Sales and the technical demands of the prospect, by translating use cases & requirements of the customer into both understandable deliverables for the Sales Exec, and technical deliverables for supporting Professional Services. They will also educate the customer on the capabilities & limitations of the product and integration with their Cloud services.
Excellent opportunity to join firm within exciting period of growth, and establishing yourself as an integral member of the company as they continue their global growth.